Coaching Parents' Mission
Coaching Parents' mission is to provide assistance to families and organisations by providing:
- Information that will aid the parent in better understanding their offspring’s unique psychological, developmental, nutritional, and other circumstances.
- Techniques to identify strengths and weaknesses, areas of improvement, areas to avoid and areas worth delving into, possible risks and areas of friction.
- Strategies that will promote a safe, positive, creative, encouraging and nurturing environment for children to realise their potential.
- Strategies to avoid potential issues and risks.
- Solutions to current problems.
My academic achievements can be seen in the slideshow below. The span of me acquiring these is over 20 years, which have been delightful and very rewarding for me. Less for what I have learned, and more for how I have learned.
To further broaden our horizons and thinking processes, we have also completed a variety of Certificates with Open 2 Study. You will be able to see which ones we have completed in the slideshow below. We encourage everybody to keep studying and continuously improve. It is Coaching Parents commitment and policy to further its education, not just the depth of knowledge, but also its breadth of knowledge.