The first module, “Being Human” aims to help participants understand the inner nature of being human and how they can define themselves and others through intrapersonal and interpersonal means.
The “Being Human” topic is, in essence, an introductory workshop to the Happier Families course. The “Being Human” module is very dear to us at Coaching Parents and one that fills us with pride. We are proud of it because it reflects our deep beliefs of what it means to be human. The entire Happier Families course reflects on the vital points of “Being Human” and also bases its principles, scientific findings, philosophical viewpoints and human emotional literature on the information presented on this topic.
This module reflects the aspirations, goals, beliefs of Coaching Parents. We explain here what makes us human and how by acknowledging this information can we transform our thoughts, behaviours and relationships. Here we will provide our template to happiness.
In the “Being Human” module Coaching Parents will address the following:
Subtopic 1. What makes us “Human”
Subtopic 2. Senses and perceptions
Subtopic 3. Emotions
Subtopic 4. Behaviours
Subtopic 5. Cognitive and mental abilities
Subtopic 6. Health & Well Being
Subtopic 7. Happiness
After participating in the “On Being Human” module, participants will have the tools to:
- Examine their motives and values in life
- Appreciated the greatness and the limitations of our capabilities
- Be able to understand the interactions of emotions and behaviours
- Understand the basics of cognitive abilities and limitations
- Understand the essentials of being healthy and well
- Understand what happiness is and identify their goals to achieve happiness