The aim of the “Building Stronger Relationships” module is to provide tools to the attendee to create a relationship model which will be resilient, satisfying, and fun. In other words, strong, healthy and happy.
This module will assist individuals to identify the roots of problems presented in our families, and how we can effectively manage them. The seminar will promote the creation of an environment where all members of the family have a clear understanding of each other, mutual respect and a common goal; a family unit that will be encompassing, accepting and loving.
The “Building Stronger Relationships” module will reflect on:
Subtopic 1.Relationships fundamentals: Honesty, Acceptance and Respect
Subtopic 2.Identifying differences
Subtopic 3.Prevent problems arising from differences
Subtopic 4.Deal with differences amicably
Subtopic 5.Building from a safe place
Subtopic 6.Create communal goals and feelings
Subtopic 7.Building relationships
After participating in the “Building Stronger Relationships” module, parents will have the tools to:
- Identify the type of problem within the relationship
- Ascertain problem ownership
- Tune into their child
- Reach long-term or permanent solutions to the problems
- Become an integral part of their child's life
- Ensuring that the parent-child relationship is resilient
- Assure that the relationship will deal with future problems in an effective and fair way.